Having analyzed many companies; AWD have assembled for you, our top 9 tips for new clients wishing for ultimate PPC Campaign success by optimizing your Quality Score on Google in order to; drop your cost per click, increase your earnings and gain more ROI.
2. Contact Page – show Google you are an actual business by giving the visitor a professional experience by simply including details such as an existing business contact telephone number and address.
3. Ensure you are using the keyword(s) in your URL and not just in your Ad, this will enhance your chances of success and allow Google to recognize you as legitimate.
4. In addition us the same keyword(s) in your title TAG (H1) to once again, allow Google to recognize you as legitimate.
5. Another essential element is providing educational content on your landing page and not just showing the Ad, again this allows Google to recognize you but also ensures that your visitors are engaged and do not bounce straight of the page.
6. Something else that has been monitored over time is to have one keyword per ad group. This is quite time consuming but has been proven to be a very effective campaign if done so.
7. Once again, make sure the keyword is in the Ad.
8. We spoke earlier about Bounce Rate metrics – you must make sure to keep this low, change the landing page to something more interesting and eye catching it if needs to be as Google frowns upon the high bounce rate pages.
9. Another good tip keeping in Google’s good books is to make certain the loading speed of your page is super fast – a necessity for any campaign.
By simply following the above 9 steps you are virtually guaranteed to see an increase in your online sales through your PPC Campaign.
However, many companies hire a specific PPC Professional or a team to analyze thousands of various data variables and plan out strategies to maximize revenues through online Ad campaigns.
At AWD we have gone the extra mile and have the answer that every company needs for guaranteed PPC Campaign Success…
AWD can manage your PPC (pay-per-click) campaigns by using artificial Intelligence Algorithms.
Most companies run paid Ad campaigns either through in-house employees or third party companies, they can typically expect to have about 7-15% of their marketing budget utilized in this area.
Running an effective PPC campaign can be quite complicated. There are hundreds of thousands of variables to take into consideration in order to maximize a campaign’s efficiency. Of course, since a human is limited by time, one can never look and optimize for every different variable.
This is where AWD works completely differently.
We have experts in:
- Deep learning
- Machine learning
- Business Intelligence
Using the combined experience of our employees, we developed algorithms that look at all of the different variables involved with a PPC campaign, all at the same time.
By using those algorithms we are able to send commands to Google Adwords in real-time, which allows us to optimize the campaigns to their maximum potential.
In simple words; we know when, where and how to bid on specific keywords based on thousands of different variables simultaneously.
“we developed algorithms that look at all of the different variables involved with a PPC campaign, all at the same time. By using those algorithms we are able to send commands to Google Adwords in real-time. “